Saturday, January 15, 2011

Answer to Prayer

One of the main focuses of our outreach ministry is to cults. We've been praying for a one on one dialogue with Jehovah's Witnesses. That prayer was answered today, as I met some folks who are willing to come to discuss the Scriptures with me. We're meeting at 10:30 on Monday, mountain time. Please keep this time in prayer, that the Lord would open the eyes of the blind to the truth in His Word. Some may call this a pointless debate, but the wonderful thing is I don't have to win a debate, because "It is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes," Romans 1:16. The Bible also says in Isaiah 55:11, "So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth, it shall not return to me empty, but it will accomplish what I desire, and acheive the purpose for which I sent it." His Word, the Bible, will not return empty. Pray that His Word will be proclaimed boldly.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Brian and Heather

    I blog with Jason J, also known as GGM.

    I respect persons that reach out to the cults such as the Watchtower and LDS. May the Lord bless your ministry and your blog. I had my start in apologetics, Bible, and theology studying the cults.

    In Christ,

    Dr. Russ Murray, BC, Canada

    Blogs

    thekingpin68

    satire and theology

    ReplyDelete